When it’s time for vehicle maintenance, let the Certified Service experts handle it. From oil changes to engine replacements, nobody knows your vehicle better than these highly trained professionals. They’ll take care of your vehicle and help get you back on the road.
Time for service! Did you know about My Rewards?
Discover how much we appreciate you as a customer when you enroll in My Rewards. Find out more below!
Your infotainment system offers Bluetooth(2) connectivity allowing you to pair your compatible phone for hands-free use, either by voice commands or on the touch-screen. Check to see what system is in your vehicle and follow the step-by-step instructions for setup.
Learn how you can customize the infotainment system(3) offered in your vehicle, saving settings, presets and apps. Stay connected by setting up hands-free calling and contacts and, if equipped, learn how to use your available built-in Navigation(4) System and more.
Leave the cables at home and learn how easy it is to keep your compatible devices charged when you’re on the go with wireless charging.(5)
Available memory seating allows your vehicle to recall the preferred seating position of two different drivers. If your vehicle offers this convenient feature, learn how to set it up so you’re ready to go at the touch of a button.
Learn how to adjust the automatic climate control system for optimum comfort inside your vehicle.
1. Not all GMC vehicles feature the next-generation infotainment system.
2. Go to my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
3. Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
4. Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
5. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.gmc.com/learn or consult your carrier.
Bob Luegers Motors is committed to your safety. We are here to help you understand vehicle recalls and what steps you should take if your vehicle is affected.
When you purchase or lease a new Buick, it’s backed by protection worthy of Buick’s reputation for quality. This protection doesn’t require enrollment; anyone who purchases or leases a new Buick vehicle is automatically covered.
4-year/50,000 mile* Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
6-year/70,000 mile* Powertrain Limited Warranty with no deductible
*Whichever comes first. See dealer for details.
GMC Pro Grade Protection
When you purchase or lease a new GMC vehicle, it’s backed by protection worthy of your GMC—Pro Grade Protection. This protection doesn’t require special enrollment; anyone who purchases or leases a new vehicle is automatically covered.